Creative meanings in Urdu
Creative meanings in Urdu are ایجادی, اختراعی, پیدا کار, تخلیقی قوّت کا حامل, تخلیقی, خالق, مُوجد, ایجاد یا خلق کرنے والا, رچتا, پیدا کرنے والا Creative in Urdu. More meanings of creative, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Creative.
- (adjective satellite) : promoting construction or creation
- (adjective) : having the ability or power to create
Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly?
More words related to the meanings of Creative
More words from Urdu related to Creative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Creative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاعلاپچاؤکرتارتولید کنندہپیدا کارفرحت افزاکار سازنسل پروری سے متعلقپیش کارتخلیقیمسببنیک دلخلیقمبدہایجادیموجبمُوجداتپتی کرنے والاسیر حاصلموجدانہپیدا کرنے والاسب کا خالقخالقخوشگوارمعنی خیزبنانے والامؤلدخالق کلنو خیزتخلیق کارملن سارخداخوش اخلاقجننے والااختراعیصانعصحت مندہمدردپروڈیوسرلائقربٹکسالیاموجداپجاؤزرخیز
What are the meanings of Creative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Creative in Urdu are تخلیقی - Takhleeqi, خالق - khaaliq, مُوجد - Moujid, پیدا کرنے والا, ایجادی - iijaadi, اختراعی - ikhtiraai and پیدا کار. To understand how would you translate the word Creative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Creative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Creative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Creative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Creative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Creative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Creative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by creative?
Meanings of creative are تخلیقی - Takhleeqi, خالق - khaaliq, مُوجد - Moujid, پیدا کرنے والا, ایجادی - iijaadi, اختراعی - ikhtiraai and پیدا کار
Whats the definition of creative?
Definition of the creative are
- promoting construction or creation
- having the ability or power to create
What is the synonym of creative?
Synonym of word creative are cretinous, maker, demiurge, omnific, creator, minter, generants, innovative, generant, inventively
What are the quotes with word creative?
Here are the quotes with the word creative in them
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- Today more than ever we need creative minds to address the issues of the age. And one of the most urgent is this: How can humanity know so much, achieve so much, and still fail so many people so badly? — King Abdullah II
- At a young age winning is not the most important thing... the important thing is to develop creative and skilled players with good confidence. — Arsene Wenger
- We grew up in a very creative environment and were exposed to the arts at a very young age, so it's not a surprise that all of us are in some form of the arts. — Spike Lee