Credibility meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Credibility.
- (noun) : the quality of being believable or trustworthy
I think a lot of young kids at school are very conscious of trying to keep credibility in case they kind of stand out in a crowd and get bullied by trying to stay cool and stuff. And my whole thing, all the way through school, was I was just a goof... I didn't care.
This Bush administration has a growing credibility gap, maybe even a credibility chasm, on environmental policy. The President has lost the trust of the American people when it comes to the environment.
More words related to the meanings of Credibility
More words from Urdu related to Credibility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Credibility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایمان داریراست گوئیامانتکھرا پنسرگرمراستگییقینشہرتجزوی ادائیایمانداریراست گوئودیعتدرستیمشغولشہادتذمہ داریاعتمادیتسنجیدہدیانت داریعزتاعتبار کرنا êtebaarصداقتسنجیدگیگواہیباور کرنابالکلساکھمستندتدینآوازہاعتماد êtemaadٹھیک ٹھیکحقیقتخالص پنحقذمہستمستعدبے ریائیحرمتتصدیقزر پيشگیراست بازیراست گفتاریباورراستیمصروفاظہاراطمیناناعتبار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Credibility
What are the meanings of Credibility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Credibility in Urdu are ساکھ - saakh, صداقت - sadaaqat and اعتمادیت - Eaytemadiyat. To understand how would you translate the word Credibility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Credibility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Credibility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Credibility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Credibility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Credibility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Credibility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by credibility?
Meanings of credibility are ساکھ - saakh, صداقت - sadaaqat and اعتمادیت - Eaytemadiyat
Whats the definition of credibility?
Definition of the credibility are
- the quality of being believable or trustworthy
What is the synonym of credibility?
Synonym of word credibility are credal, earnest, canonicalness, audibleness, certification, authentics, trust, accuracy, authenticness, testimony
What are the idioms related to credibility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word credibility.
- He that hath lost his credit is dead to the world
- Faithfulness and sincerity are the highest things
- Though malice may darken truth it cannot put it out
- Time trieth truth
- Truth may be smothered but not extinguished
What are the quotes with word credibility?
Here are the quotes with the word credibility in them
- I think a lot of young kids at school are very conscious of trying to keep credibility in case they kind of stand out in a crowd and get bullied by trying to stay cool and stuff. And my whole thing, all the way through school, was I was just a goof... I didn't care. — Dominic Monaghan
- This Bush administration has a growing credibility gap, maybe even a credibility chasm, on environmental policy. The President has lost the trust of the American people when it comes to the environment. — Jim Jeffords
- The intelligence failures with respect to Iraq were massive and have damaged our credibility around the world. — Carl Levin
- You can't wake up one day and say 'I'm for gay marriage,' and wake up the next day and say 'I'm against it.' Wake up one day and say, 'I'm pro-choice,' and the next day wake up and say, 'I'm pro-life.' There's no credibility there. — Roger Stone