Credits meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Credits.
- (noun) : a list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
Research and development needs permanent tax credits to build the technology that spurs our growth. But no government programs alone can get America's students to study more science and math parents must push and help their children to meet this goal.
More words from Urdu related to Credits
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Credits meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پکڑ لیناکھوج لَگا لينامامونبلائی یافتمانناجانناجاری ہوناپورا کرناقبضہ کرنامحفوظ کرنایافتادھارجیتناسہناآشنا ہونایافتنیجا لینااَصَل کِردار کو جان لينااینٹھننفع اٹھاناوصول کرنامعلوم کرنابہم پہنچاناانجام کو پہنچاناڈھونڈنامستحکمنفعقرضہمنافع کرناعلم ہوناجو مل سکےآ لیناپراپتیزبردستی کرناپیدا ہوناشناخت کرناآگاہ ہونارواج پکڑناحاصل کرناپڑا پاناپُر اعتمادمنافعدامپہنچنایاد داشت میں ہوناملنے والاجیسے کوششحاصلاينٹھَنفتح یاب ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Credits
|To reap the truit of||پھل پانا|
|To rule the roost||حالات پر قابو پانا حکمرانی کرنا|
|Win onepurs||معیار پر شہرت پانا|
|Win one spurs||معیار پر شہرت پانا|
What are the meanings of Credits in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Credits in Urdu are پانا - paana, ادھار - udhaar and یافتنی - Yafatni. To understand how would you translate the word Credits in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Credits or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Credits synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Credits. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Credits in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Credits in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Credits with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by credits?
Meanings of credits are پانا - paana, ادھار - udhaar and یافتنی - Yafatni
Whats the definition of credits?
Definition of the credits are
- a list of acknowledgements of those who contributed to the creation of a film (usually run at the end of the film)
What is the synonym of credits?
Synonym of word credits are wrench, undergo, secure, recognise, receive, overtake, know, get, achieve, procure
What are the idioms related to credits?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word credits.
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
- A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Find one in
- Find one's account in
What are the quotes with word credits?
Here are the quotes with the word credits in them
- Research and development needs permanent tax credits to build the technology that spurs our growth. But no government programs alone can get America's students to study more science and math parents must push and help their children to meet this goal. — Ernest Istook
- Unfortunately, the elimination of incentives such as parole, good time credits and funding for college courses, means that fewer inmates participate in and excel in literacy, education, treatment and other development programs. — Bobby Scott