Creeps meanings in Urdu
Creeps meanings in Urdu is رینگنا Creeps in Urdu. More meanings of creeps, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Creeps.
- (noun) : a feeling of fear and revulsion
- (noun) : a disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait
And then there's all these other creeps that surround your band and suck off you like leeches and try to manipulate you and your business. You have to watch like a hawk. I'm always ready to fight. I see it very much as a battle.
More words from Urdu related to Creeps
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Creeps meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Creeps in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Creeps
What are the meanings of Creeps in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Creeps in Urdu is رینگنا - reyngna. To understand how would you translate the word Creeps in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Creeps or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Creeps synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Creeps. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Creeps in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Creeps in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Creeps with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by creeps?
Meaning of creeps is رینگنا - reyngna
Whats the definition of creeps?
Definition of the creeps are
- a feeling of fear and revulsion
- a disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait
What is the synonym of creeps?
Synonym of word creeps are crawl, crawling, rinking, creep, quelling, drawl, creep up, trawling, bray, snake
What are the idioms with the word creeps?
Here are the idioms with the word creeps in them.
- Do you grow gentler and better as old age creeps on
What are the idioms related to creeps?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word creeps.
- If a donkey bray at you do not bray at him
What are the quotes with word creeps?
Here are the quotes with the word creeps in them
- And then there's all these other creeps that surround your band and suck off you like leeches and try to manipulate you and your business. You have to watch like a hawk. I'm always ready to fight. I see it very much as a battle. — Shirley Manson
- So much of what we do as artists is a combination of personal experience and imagination, and how that all creeps into your work is not so linear. — Diana Krall
- I'm sick of giving creeps money off my soul. — Bob Dylan