Creole meanings in Urdu
Creole meanings in Urdu is کریول Creole in Urdu. More meanings of creole, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Creole.
- (noun) : a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
- (noun) : a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana)
- (noun) : a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
- (adjective) : of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both
What are the meanings of Creole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Creole in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Creole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Creole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Creole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Creole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Creole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Creole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Creole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by creole?
Whats the definition of creole?
Definition of the creole are
- a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages
- a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana)
- a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America
- of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana
- of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both