Crest meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Crest.
- (noun) : a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- (noun) : (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- (noun) : the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- (noun) : the center of a cambered road
- (verb) : reach a high point
- (verb) : lie at the top of
- (noun) : the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
More words related to the meanings of Crest
More words from Urdu related to Crest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
طُرّہذوقمشرفگچھا بنانامرتفعآرائشی سَر پیچقلہشراب کی خوشبوجمع کرناقامتمجمع النجُوممکٹلَچّھاامنگچڑھائیرفیعاوجسر با فلکعرُوجپھننگاونچائگروہلمبائہالہدستارگُچّھے کی طَرح کوئی چیزچڑھتا ہوابلندیمحترمگُچھاانتہامقامِ عرُوججوشبلندگانٹھبالامَکٹپوپ کا تہرا تاجسرااٹھانمطلعکلغی لگانامجمعاوج کمالاِنتہاولولہعظیمپنڈاشان دارسَر پیچ ...
What are the meanings of Crest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crest in Urdu are اوج - auj, گچھا - guchchha, تاج - taaj, کلغی - kalghi and فراز - faraaz. To understand how would you translate the word Crest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crest?
Meanings of crest are اوج - auj, گچھا - guchchha, تاج - taaj, کلغی - kalghi and فراز - faraaz
Whats the definition of crest?
Definition of the crest are
- a showy growth of e.g. feathers or skin on the head of a bird or other animal
- (heraldry) in medieval times, an emblem used to decorate a helmet
- the top line of a hill, mountain, or wave
- the center of a cambered road
- reach a high point
- lie at the top of
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
What is the synonym of crest?
Synonym of word crest are vertex, cluster, tiara, summit, bunch, diadem, culmen, bouquet, crown, climax
What are the idioms related to crest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crest.
- Pink of perfection
What are the quotes with word crest?
Here are the quotes with the word crest in them
- Famous people feel that they must perpetually be on the crest of the wave, not realising that it is against all the rules of life. You can't be on top all the time, it isn't natural. — Olivia De Havilland
- No, what I should really like to do right now, in the full blaze of lights, before this illustrious assembly, is to shower every one of you with gifts, with flowers, with offerings of poetry - to be young once more, to ride on the crest of the wave. — Knut Hamsun