Crib meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Crib.
- (verb) : take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- (verb) : use a crib, as in an exam
- (verb) : line with beams or planks
- (noun) : baby bed with high sides made of slats
- (noun) : a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- (noun) : the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- (noun) : a bin or granary for storing grains
Well, I think the main message is there is more to your story. There is more than what happens between the crib and the grave, and that is what I am really trying to speak to, this idea that all of life is this life and that there is nothing more than what we see and experience right here on this earth.
|She described it to me||وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی|
More words from Urdu related to Crib
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crib meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Crib
What are the meanings of Crib in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crib in Urdu are پنگوڑا - pinguura, کھٹولا - khatola and ٹوکری - tokri. To understand how would you translate the word Crib in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crib or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crib synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crib. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crib in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crib in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crib with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crib?
Meanings of crib are پنگوڑا - pinguura, کھٹولا - khatola and ٹوکری - tokri
Whats the definition of crib?
Definition of the crib are
- take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- use a crib, as in an exam
- line with beams or planks
- baby bed with high sides made of slats
- a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- a bin or granary for storing grains
What is the synonym of crib?
Synonym of word crib are cradle, charles' wain, copartment, collets, caskets, basketry, gabion, basket
What are the idioms related to crib?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crib.
- Do not pull all your eggs in one basket
- To give one the push
- Ventrue not all in one bottom
What are the quotes with word crib?
Here is the quote with the word crib in them
- Well, I think the main message is there is more to your story. There is more than what happens between the crib and the grave, and that is what I am really trying to speak to, this idea that all of life is this life and that there is nothing more than what we see and experience right here on this earth. — Max Lucado
How to use crib in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use crib in a sentence.
- She described it to me — وہ اس بارے میں مجھ سے گفتگو کرتی تھی