Cried meanings in Urdu
Cried meanings in Urdu is پکارا Cried in Urdu. More meanings of cried, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|He cried about that||وہ اس کے بارے میں شور کرتا تھا|
More words from Urdu related to Cried
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cried meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cried in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cried in Urdu is پکارا - Pukara. To understand how would you translate the word Cried in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cried or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cried synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cried. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cried in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cried in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cried with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cried?
Meaning of cried is پکارا - Pukara
Whats the definition of cried?
Definition of the cried are
What is the synonym of cried?
Synonym of word cried are evokes
What are the quotes with word cried?
Here are the quotes with the word cried in them
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too. — Liv Tyler
- I cried when I found out I was a finalist, I kind of went limp when they called my name. I felt like my spirit jumped out of my body, and I was just flesh - it was just amazing. — Naima Adedapo
- I tried to bake a cake for my mother's birthday - it took me four hours. It was terrible, and I cried for three days. — Rachael Ray
- When liberals finally grasped the strength of popular feeling about the family, they cried to appropriate the rhetoric and symbolism of family values for their own purposes. — Christopher Lasch
How to use cried in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use cried in a sentence.
- He cried about that — وہ اس کے بارے میں شور کرتا تھا