Crime meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Crime.
- (noun) : (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- (noun) : an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others.
It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora's box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' and turned 'Daredevil' into a crime comic.
More words related to the meanings of Crime
More words from Urdu related to Crime
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crime meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تخمغلطگناہ گارناکتخدابلابے انصافیخامیقصور کرنابھولنامُغالطَہپرچیبدنام کرنانخرہدھباتیڑھا پنقانون شِکنیآفتبرا عملکفربھرتنحوستنہ پانابدکرداریبھُولبُرائیلغزش کرنابھلاوارپٹ جانامعصیتدَراڑجرثومہالٹاخرابیخالی جانا یا پڑنابدبختیبھول چوکروگنگرانیخطا کرناگُمراہ کُنڈھلکنابٹا لگاناناقابِلِ مُعافی جُرَممخرب اخلاقسہولغوبری طرح سےنقصانناخدا ترسیصدمہ ...
Idioms with the word Crime in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Crime
What are the meanings of Crime in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crime in Urdu are خطا - khata, اپرادھ - Apraadh, جرم - jurm, کھوٹ - khot, گناہ - gunaah, پاپ - paap, دوش - Dosh, بُھول - Bhool and ادھرم - Adhram. To understand how would you translate the word Crime in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crime or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crime synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crime. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crime in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crime in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crime with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crime?
Meanings of crime are خطا - khata, اپرادھ - Apraadh, جرم - jurm, کھوٹ - khot, گناہ - gunaah, پاپ - paap, دوش - Dosh, بُھول - Bhool and ادھرم - Adhram
Whats the definition of crime?
Definition of the crime are
- (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
- an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
What is the synonym of crime?
Synonym of word crime are sin, criminality, misdeed, slip, nin sin, misdoing, pop, malefaction, miss, wrong
What are the idioms with the word crime?
Here are the idioms with the word crime in them.
- He who protects a guilty person is preparing a crime against himself
- History is but a picture of crime and misfortune
- It is crime which brings shame and not the scaffold
- No crime is founded upon reason
- Poverty is no crime and no credit
What are the idioms related to crime?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crime.
- The fault is as great as he that is faulty
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Poverty is no sin but twice as bad
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
What are the quotes with word crime?
Here are the quotes with the word crime in them
- I believe that the fight against crime starts in the home. Parents must take responsibility for their children and show them love and guidance from an early age so they learn to respect the rights of others. — Blanche Lincoln
- I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends. Being alone means you have fewer problems. — Whitney Houston
- It was said Daredevil grew up in Hell's Kitchen, an amazing name for a neighbourhood. But that opened a Pandora's box of all the crime stuff I wanted to do. I borrowed liberally from Will Eisner's 'The Spirit' and turned 'Daredevil' into a crime comic. — Frank Miller
- If you are going to break a Law of Art, make the crime interesting. — Mason Cooley