Crimson meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Crimson.
- (verb) : turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by violence or bloodshed
- (adjective satellite) : (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- (noun) : a deep and vivid red color
- (adjective satellite) : of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
More words from Urdu related to Crimson
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crimson meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Crimson in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crimson in Urdu are لال - laal, سرخ - surkh, کرمسن - Caarmen, ارغوانی - arghwaani and قرمزی - Qaramzi. To understand how would you translate the word Crimson in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crimson or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crimson synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crimson. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crimson in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crimson in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crimson with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crimson?
Meanings of crimson are لال - laal, سرخ - surkh, کرمسن - Caarmen, ارغوانی - arghwaani and قرمزی - Qaramzi
Whats the definition of crimson?
Definition of the crimson are
- turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- characterized by violence or bloodshed
- (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- a deep and vivid red color
- of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
What is the synonym of crimson?
Synonym of word crimson are darling, red short, reds, crimsons, redded, purple, redound, purpling, raddled, purples
What are the quotes with word crimson?
Here are the quotes with the word crimson in them
- It is courage, courage, courage, that raises the blood of life to crimson splendor. Live bravely and present a brave front to adversity. — Horace
- King Crimson were the only really famous band I'd been in. — Jamie Muir