Cripple meanings in Urdu
Cripple meanings in Urdu are بے, اپاہج کرنا, ٹانگ توڑنا, پاؤں کاٹنا, لنگڑا کرنا, لُنجا کرنا, لولا کرنا, لُنجا, معذور, لنگڑا لولا, کمتر, اپاہج, بیکار کرنا, محتاج, لنگڑا Cripple in Urdu. More meanings of cripple, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cripple.
- (verb) : deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- (verb) : deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- (noun) : someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
More words related to the meanings of Cripple
More words from Urdu related to Cripple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cripple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کنگلابہت کمناتواںگھٹیاتوجہ نہ دینامفلسناطاقت کرناپھٹے حالہراناپنیعارضی طور پر ٹھیرنامعذور بناناکم عمربضرورت مندنااہل بنایا ہُوامطلوبقاصرقیاملولا کرناکالعدمکوچکبےنادارناقابل کرناقلاشبے چارہبربادیران کی نس کاٹنابے زرلولانارسیدہافقیرناقابلغیرحاضرباہرہاروقفہمسخ کرنابیمارخفیفغیردرماندہناکارہ کرناگداگرتہی دستگداخارجچھوٹا ...
Idiom with the word Cripple in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cripple
What are the meanings of Cripple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cripple in Urdu are لنگڑا - langra, اپاہج - apaahij, معذور - mazuur, محتاج - mohtaaj, کمتر - Kamtar, بے - bey, بیکار کرنا, اپاہج کرنا, لنگڑا کرنا and لولا کرنا. To understand how would you translate the word Cripple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cripple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cripple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cripple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cripple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cripple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cripple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cripple?
Meanings of cripple are لنگڑا - langra, اپاہج - apaahij, معذور - mazuur, محتاج - mohtaaj, کمتر - Kamtar, بے - bey, بیکار کرنا, اپاہج کرنا, لنگڑا کرنا and لولا کرنا
Whats the definition of cripple?
Definition of the cripple are
- deprive of strength or efficiency; make useless or worthless
- deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- someone who is unable to walk normally because of an injury or disability to the legs or back
What is the synonym of cripple?
Synonym of word cripple are lamest, crimpled, handicap, limply, crimple, unable, limper, crippling, lame, lamely
What are the idioms with the word cripple?
Here are the idioms with the word cripple in them.
- He that mocks a cripple ought to be whole
What are the idioms related to cripple?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cripple.
- A fair face needs no paint
- Under the mark
What are the quotes with word cripple?
Here are the quotes with the word cripple in them
- Poetry criticism at its worst today is mean in spirit and spiteful in intent, as if determined to inflict the wound that will spur the artist to new heights if it does not cripple him or her. — David Lehman
- Sex is full of lies. The body tries to tell the truth. But, it's usually too battered with rules to be heard, and bound with pretenses so it can hardly move. We cripple ourselves with lies. — Jim Morrison