Crippling meanings in Urdu
Crippling meanings in Urdu is اپاہج Crippling in Urdu. More meanings of crippling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Crippling.
- (adjective satellite) : that cripples or disables or incapacitates
'Robopocalypse' explores the intertwined fates of regular people who face a future filled with murderous machines. It follows them as humanity foments the robot uprising, fails to recognize the coming storm, and then is rocked to the core by methodical, crippling attacks.
More words from Urdu related to Crippling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crippling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Crippling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crippling in Urdu is اپاہج - apaahij. To understand how would you translate the word Crippling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crippling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crippling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crippling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crippling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crippling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crippling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crippling?
Meaning of crippling is اپاہج - apaahij
Whats the definition of crippling?
Definition of the crippling are
- that cripples or disables or incapacitates
What is the synonym of crippling?
Synonym of word crippling are halt, crippledom, cripple, crimple, invalid, cripples, maimed, crimpled, lame, cripply
What are the quotes with word crippling?
Here are the quotes with the word crippling in them
- 'Robopocalypse' explores the intertwined fates of regular people who face a future filled with murderous machines. It follows them as humanity foments the robot uprising, fails to recognize the coming storm, and then is rocked to the core by methodical, crippling attacks. — Daniel H.Wilson
- Let's be honest about this the liberal agenda with failed stimulus plans and government entitlement programs is crippling our economy and our quality of life. — Alveda King
- Frivolous lawsuits are booming in this county. The U.S. has more costs of litigation per person than any other industrialized nation in the world, and it is crippling our economy. — Jack Kingston
- Too many younger artists, critics, and curators are fetishizing the sixties, transforming the period into a deformed cult, a fantasy religion, a hip brand, and a crippling disease. — Jerry Saltz