Criterion meanings in Urdu
Criterion meanings in Urdu are نقاد, پہچان, امتحان, تسلیم شُدہ قانون, قاعدہ, پرکھنے کی کسوٹی, جانچ کا اصول, جانچ کا معیار, کسوٹی, معیار Criterion in Urdu. More meanings of criterion, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Criterion.
- (noun) : the ideal in terms of which something can be judged
- (noun) : a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
By the fourth grade, I graduated to an erector set and spent many happy hours constructing devices of unknown purpose where the main design criterion was to maximize the number of moving parts and overall size.
More words related to the meanings of Criterion
More words from Urdu related to Criterion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Criterion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مطب عمومیگھٹیاتجربیتصورینشان لگانایاد گاررسمبلاحلیہمعیاریتاِمتیازروشناسدخلاچھی یا بُریسمجھڈھباظہارآزمائشآنکناکھوجپانی ناپنے کا گزنقش کرناسندصاحب تمیزپرکھنایکسانیتضابطہ عملچلنپرکشاخبروصفچیرنا پھاڑناتجربہ ہونامنزلضابطہ حیاتادب قاعدہصفاچٹ یا مسطح ہوناعمودیسچپتہعمودجڑامتحان کرنے والاتطابققدم کا نشاندستورمقدمہملانادل نشین کرناامتیازی سلوک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Criterion
What are the meanings of Criterion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Criterion in Urdu are پہچان - paehchaan, قاعدہ - qaaedah, نقاد - naqqaad, امتحان - imtehaan, معیار - meyaar and کسوٹی - kasauti. To understand how would you translate the word Criterion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Criterion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Criterion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Criterion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Criterion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Criterion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Criterion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by criterion?
Meanings of criterion are پہچان - paehchaan, قاعدہ - qaaedah, نقاد - naqqaad, امتحان - imtehaan, معیار - meyaar and کسوٹی - kasauti
Whats the definition of criterion?
Definition of the criterion are
- the ideal in terms of which something can be judged
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated
What is the synonym of criterion?
Synonym of word criterion are sign, habit, crits, shibboleth, norm, recognition, formula, critics, proof, modulus
What are the idioms related to criterion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word criterion.
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- Gold is proved by touch
- Crazy pavement
- Far between
- Unqualified activity of any kind leads in the end of bankruptcy
What are the quotes with word criterion?
Here are the quotes with the word criterion in them
- The winner's edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner's edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. — Denis Waitley
- By the fourth grade, I graduated to an erector set and spent many happy hours constructing devices of unknown purpose where the main design criterion was to maximize the number of moving parts and overall size. — Steven Chu
- I believe that the testing of the student's achievements in order to see if he meets some criterion held by the teacher, is directly contrary to the implications of therapy for significant learning. — Carl Rogers
- We need somebody who's got the heart, the empathy, to recognize what it's like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it's like to be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old - and that's the criterion by which I'll be selecting my judges. — Barack Obama