Critic meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Critic.
- (noun) : someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- (noun) : anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- (noun) : a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
More words related to the meanings of Critic
More words from Urdu related to Critic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Critic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نقادصحیحہوشیارعلیحدہرفیقحجتیسمجھدارعارفقابل دریافتاچھی پہچانذی شعورچِڑچِڑاواقفداناجانچ کا معیارظاہرداخِلی تَحفُظات لِيے ہُوئےواقف کارممتازيارحرف گیرنکتہ رسفہیمعیاںنقطہ دانشَک مِزاجمعلومداتاپرکھنے کی کسوٹیکھلابہَت با اصُولزیرکمختلفمشفقعیب جوسمجھ دارذکیجس کو دیکھ سکیںبھید بتاؤنک چڑھاآشنادانشورتسلیم شُدہ قانونملاحظہ پذیرنفیسدانش مندقوائے مختلفہحبیبنقطہ چینسیانا ...
What are the meanings of Critic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Critic in Urdu are نقطہ چین - nuktah chiin, شناسا - shinaasa, نقاد - naqqaad, صاحب تمیز - saahab e tamiiz, ناقد - naaqid and ممیز - Mameez. To understand how would you translate the word Critic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Critic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Critic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Critic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Critic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Critic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Critic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by critic?
Meanings of critic are نقطہ چین - nuktah chiin, شناسا - shinaasa, نقاد - naqqaad, صاحب تمیز - saahab e tamiiz, ناقد - naaqid and ممیز - Mameez
Whats the definition of critic?
Definition of the critic are
- someone who frequently finds fault or makes harsh and unfair judgments
- anyone who expresses a reasoned judgment of something
- a person who is professionally engaged in the analysis and interpretation of works of art
What is the synonym of critic?
Synonym of word critic are fastidious, old shoe, caviller, knowing, captious, friend, criticiser, acquainted, criticaster, judicious
What are the quotes with word critic?
Here are the quotes with the word critic in them
- I've always said that an art critic can put aside politics around art. — Jerry Saltz
- I don't listen to what art critics say. I don't know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is. — Jean Michel Basquiat
- Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works. — John Keats
- What is important, then, is not that the critic should possess a correct abstract definition of beauty for the intellect, but a certain kind of temperament, the power of being deeply moved by the presence of beautiful objects. — Walter Pater