Critically meanings in Urdu
Critically meanings in Urdu are دیکھ بھال کر, نازک حالت میں, ٹھیک وقت پر, جانچ پرکھ سے, اچھی طرح دیکھ بھال کر, تنقیدی طریقے سے Critically in Urdu. More meanings of critically, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Critically.
- (adverb) : in a critical manner
By helping readers understand these mechanics, I hope they will appreciate why freedom is for everyone, why it is essential for our security and why the free world plays a critically important role in advancing democracy around the globe.
Well, the fact is that one imagination is critically important, and if you have had your imagination stimulated by what is basically a variety of subjects, you are much more amenable to accepting, to understanding and interacting with the realities of the world.
More words from Urdu related to Critically
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Critically meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Critically
What are the meanings of Critically in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Critically in Urdu is ٹھیک وقت پر - thiik waqt par. To understand how would you translate the word Critically in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Critically or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Critically synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Critically. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Critically in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Critically in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Critically with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by critically?
Meaning of critically is ٹھیک وقت پر - thiik waqt par
Whats the definition of critically?
Definition of the critically are
- in a critical manner
What is the synonym of critically?
Synonym of word critically are opportunely
What are the idioms related to critically?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word critically.
- Be slow in choosing a friend but slower in changing him
- Buyers want a hundred eyes sellers none
- You walk upon flames covered by treacherous ashes
What are the quotes with word critically?
Here are the quotes with the word critically in them
- Pell Grants are, and have been, critically important tools in making higher education a possibility for lower- and middle-income students. — Christopher Dodd
- By helping readers understand these mechanics, I hope they will appreciate why freedom is for everyone, why it is essential for our security and why the free world plays a critically important role in advancing democracy around the globe. — Natan Sharansky
- Well, the fact is that one imagination is critically important, and if you have had your imagination stimulated by what is basically a variety of subjects, you are much more amenable to accepting, to understanding and interacting with the realities of the world. — Ashley Judd
- While the intelligence profession oftentimes demands secrecy, it is critically important that there be a full and open discourse on intelligence matters with the appropriate elected representatives of the American people. — John O. Brennan