Crocodile meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Crocodile.
- (noun) : large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates; of sluggish tropical waters
More words related to the meanings of Crocodile
More words from Urdu related to Crocodile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crocodile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Crocodile
What are the meanings of Crocodile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crocodile in Urdu are گرہ - girah, مگر - magar, مگرمچھ - magar machh, آبی جانور, نہنگ - nahang and گھڑیال - gharyaal. To understand how would you translate the word Crocodile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crocodile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crocodile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crocodile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crocodile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crocodile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crocodile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crocodile?
Meanings of crocodile are گرہ - girah, مگر - magar, مگرمچھ - magar machh, آبی جانور, نہنگ - nahang and گھڑیال - gharyaal
Whats the definition of crocodile?
Definition of the crocodile are
- large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates; of sluggish tropical waters
What is the synonym of crocodile?
Synonym of word crocodile are joint, howsoever, alligators, however, alligator, but, crocodiles, aquatic mammal, crocodilia, gavial
What are the idioms with the word crocodile?
Here are the idioms with the word crocodile in them.
- Shed crocodile tears
What are the idioms related to crocodile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crocodile.
- His purse and palate are ill met
- It is folly to live in rome and strive with the pope
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- Shed crocodile tears
- Sorrow lengthens the hour
What are the quotes with word crocodile?
Here are the quotes with the word crocodile in them
- The first crocodile I ever caught was at nine years of age, and it was a rescue. — Steve Irwin
- I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it. — Steve Irwin