Crook meanings in Urdu
Crook meanings in Urdu is بدمعاش Crook in Urdu. More meanings of crook, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Crook.
- (verb) : bend or cause to bend
- (noun) : a circular segment of a curve
- (noun) : someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- (noun) : a long staff with one end being hook shaped
More words related to the meanings of Crook
More words from Urdu related to Crook
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crook meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمندری ڈاکو یا چورہرجائیکمینہبدمعاششیطانیمَنڈلی میں سے ایکحیلے بازغنڈاچاکرکثیفویرانفتنہ گرحرامزادہڈانواڈول پھرنے والافسادیاوباشبد کاربَدمعاشعیارہلاکوحاشیہ نشینپلیتبُراجلادآگے پیچھے پھرتا ہواپاجیبے باکسیاہ کاردغابازبےایمانلچامخالفحراملڑائی جھگڑا کرنے والا شخصشہداہرجائناپاکبدکارتیڑھیمکارتاش کا غلامآوارہ گردلچّاخرابفاسقاُچکّالڑکادغا بازغلامگندا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Crook
What are the meanings of Crook in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crook in Urdu is بدمعاش - bad maaash. To understand how would you translate the word Crook in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crook or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crook synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crook. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crook in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crook in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crook with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crook?
Meaning of crook is بدمعاش - bad maaash
Whats the definition of crook?
Definition of the crook are
- bend or cause to bend
- a circular segment of a curve
- someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- a long staff with one end being hook shaped
What is the synonym of crook?
Synonym of word crook are clupeid, crooken, fugly, timidous, croakers, ruffian, crooks, mobster, jumbles, vagabond
What are the idioms related to crook?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crook.
- A reformed rake makes the best husband
- Hats off to
- Riff raff
- The man is a scoundrel who knows how to accept a favour but does not know how to return it
What are the quotes with word crook?
Here are the quotes with the word crook in them
- In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn't know what he is doing. — William Wordsworth
- There is no way to be truly great in this world. We are all impaled on the crook of conditioning. — James Dean