Cruel meanings in Urdu
Cruel meanings in Urdu are کڑا, ظالم, ظالِم, سخت, عشقیہ, سنگ دل, بے رحم, سَنگدِل, کٹھور, پُر جفا, بے دَرد, بےرَحم, سفّاک, جلاد, کافر, وحشی Cruel in Urdu. More meanings of cruel, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cruel.
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony.
More words related to the meanings of Cruel
More words from Urdu related to Cruel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cruel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دلیرسرد مہری کی نظرشاخیدیوانہنازنینجو اسانی سے مُڑ نَہ سَکےدرندہکنگندادا گیرناگفاجرہیرافاحشہگَنوارآتِش مِزاجنقلیغیر شائستہجماناخونیگھروالیانتہا پسندانہسر کشہُو بہوپختہگستاخآزاد خیالماؤفزبردستجنگجوزنگیاجڈشیرملال انگیزاینٹھے سنگھعظیمبلند آوازبے شرمی کاقابلِ اعتراضبکٹآوازفرمانروادلبراَن بنادرخت کاٹناروزگار ناتراشیدہتُند خُوخیرہخوں ریزشہدا ...
Idiom with the word Cruel in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cruel
What are the meanings of Cruel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cruel in Urdu are وحشی - waehshi, سخت - sakht, کافر - kaafir, کڑا - kara, سنگ دل - sang dil, کٹھور - kathor, ظالم - zaalim, بے رحم - bey raehm, عشقیہ - ashqiya, سَنگدِل, جلاد - jallaad and ظالِم. To understand how would you translate the word Cruel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cruel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cruel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cruel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cruel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cruel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cruel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cruel?
Meanings of cruel are وحشی - waehshi, سخت - sakht, کافر - kaafir, کڑا - kara, سنگ دل - sang dil, کٹھور - kathor, ظالم - zaalim, بے رحم - bey raehm, عشقیہ - ashqiya, سَنگدِل, جلاد - jallaad and ظالِم
Whats the definition of cruel?
Definition of the cruel are
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
What is the synonym of cruel?
Synonym of word cruel are ferocious, stiffish, callous, paganly, slent, stiffener, harsh, calloused, savaged, strutted
What are the idioms with the word cruel?
Here are the idioms with the word cruel in them.
- What will you do in your hatred when you are so cruel in your love
What are the idioms related to cruel?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cruel.
- Mercy begets mercy
- Never shirk the hardest work
- One good word can warm three winter months
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- Gold is an unseen tyrant
What are the quotes with word cruel?
Here are the quotes with the word cruel in them
- It's time to end the cruel slaughter of whales and leave these magnificent creatures alone. — Paul McCartney
- Fantastic tyrant of the amorous heart. How hard thy yoke, how cruel thy dart. Those escape your anger who refuse your sway, and those are punished most, who most obey. — Matthew Prior
- It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. — Benjamin Britten
- Familiarity is a magician that is cruel to beauty but kind to ugliness. — Ouida