Crutch meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Crutch.
- (noun) : anything that serves as an expedient
- (noun) : a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground; used by disabled person while walking
More words from Urdu related to Crutch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crutch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Crutch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crutch in Urdu are بیساکھی - baesaakhi and ٹیکا - tiika. To understand how would you translate the word Crutch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crutch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crutch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crutch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crutch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crutch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crutch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crutch?
Meanings of crutch are بیساکھی - baesaakhi and ٹیکا - tiika
Whats the definition of crutch?
Definition of the crutch are
- anything that serves as an expedient
- a wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground; used by disabled person while walking
What is the synonym of crutch?
Synonym of word crutch are crutches, taxa, vaccination, vaccine, inoculation, injection, blemish, spot
What are the quotes with word crutch?
Here are the quotes with the word crutch in them
- Reason is a crutch for age, but youth is strong enough to walk alone. — John Dryden
- Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business. — Jesse Ventura
- Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots. — Karl Kraus
- Many of us saw religion as harmless nonsense. Beliefs might lack all supporting evidence but, we thought, if people needed a crutch for consolation, where's the harm? September 11th changed all that. — Richard Dawkins