Cuff meanings in Urdu
Cuff meanings in Urdu is کف Cuff in Urdu. More meanings of cuff, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Cuff.
- (noun) : shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
- (verb) : confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- (noun) : the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- (verb) : hit with the hand
More words from Urdu related to Cuff
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cuff meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cuff in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cuff in Urdu is کف - kaf. To understand how would you translate the word Cuff in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cuff or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cuff synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cuff. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cuff in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cuff in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cuff with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cuff?
Meaning of cuff is کف - kaf
Whats the definition of cuff?
Definition of the cuff are
- shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist; usually used in pairs
- confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- the lap consisting of a turned-back hem encircling the end of the sleeve or leg
- hit with the hand
What is the synonym of cuff?
Synonym of word cuff are foam, froth, pituite, spittle, mucus, hand, rheum, cuffs, phlegm, scum
What are the quotes with word cuff?
Here is the quote with the word cuff in them
- I remember opening my dad's closet and there were, like, 40 suits, every color of the rainbow, plaid and winter and summer. He had two jewelry boxes full of watches and lighters and cuff links. And just... he was that guy. He was probably unfulfilled in his life in many ways. — Jon Hamm