Cumulative meanings in Urdu
Cumulative meanings in Urdu are اِجتماعی, اکٹھا شدہ, یکجا, یَکجا, مَتواتَر, بیش پذیر, اَفزائش پذیر, جمعی, کئی, متعدد, ڈھیر کا, جڑلا Cumulative in Urdu. More meanings of cumulative, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cumulative.
- (adjective satellite) : increasing by successive addition
We have to judge politicians by their cumulative score. In one innings they make a great catch, in another they drop the ball. In one they score a home run, in another they strike out. But it is their cumulative batting average that we are interested in.
More words related to the meanings of Cumulative
More words from Urdu related to Cumulative
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cumulative meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پولیپیوستہمُستَقلاًمختلفکئی چیزیںقسم قسم کاہمیشہبہت آدمیکثیر التعدادان گنتتودہ کی شکل میں جمع کَرنابہتگُناجدا جداسداجم غفیرایک کھیلمُتعدَّدگچھے دارجمعیتحاصل ضرببھانت بھانتہَميشہ کے لِيےکئتعینی و ضمیربُہَت سےاِجتماعیبہتیرےوافرطرح طرح کےمُسَلسَلضعفدو سے زائد مگر محدودمخالفخود مُختاری کلیسائی نِظامبسیاربہ افراطگولا سا ڈھیر کیا ہواکثیرگوناگوںبعضگونا گوںمَتواتَرجماعت کثیربا افراطلاتعدادگول ڈھیر بنانااکثرگن پھلطرح طرح کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cumulative
What are the meanings of Cumulative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cumulative in Urdu are متعدد - mutaaddid, اِجتماعی - Ijtemaayi, یکجا - yakja, مَتواتَر - Matwatar and کئی - kai. To understand how would you translate the word Cumulative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cumulative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cumulative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cumulative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cumulative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cumulative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cumulative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cumulative?
Meanings of cumulative are متعدد - mutaaddid, اِجتماعی - Ijtemaayi, یکجا - yakja, مَتواتَر - Matwatar and کئی - kai
Whats the definition of cumulative?
Definition of the cumulative are
- increasing by successive addition
What is the synonym of cumulative?
Synonym of word cumulative are polygamic, congregational, parenchymous, polygonal, polytheistical, polycrotic, multisyllable, polyestrous, polythalamous, poly
What are the idioms related to cumulative?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cumulative.
- Dread and affection never exist together
- The love of money and the love of learning seldom meet
- Omnibus clauses
- Over and over
- The pot boils friendship lives
What are the quotes with word cumulative?
Here are the quotes with the word cumulative in them
- Raising children is an incredibly hard and risky business in which no cumulative wisdom is gained: each generation repeats the mistakes the previous one made. — Bill Cosby
- We have to judge politicians by their cumulative score. In one innings they make a great catch, in another they drop the ball. In one they score a home run, in another they strike out. But it is their cumulative batting average that we are interested in. — Jesse Jackson
- Even the most wretched individual of our present society could not exist and develop without the cumulative social efforts of countless generations. — Mikhail Bakunin
- Baseball happens to be a game of cumulative tension but football, basketball and hockey are played with hand grenades and machine guns. — John Leonard