Cunning meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Cunning.
- (adjective satellite) : showing inventiveness and skill
- (noun) : shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- (adjective satellite) : attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- (adjective satellite) : marked by skill in deception
- (noun) : crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
More words related to the meanings of Cunning
More words from Urdu related to Cunning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cunning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Cunning in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cunning
What are the meanings of Cunning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cunning in Urdu are پکا - pakka, بانکا - baanka, فطرتی - fitrati, چالاک - chaalaak, مکار - makkaar, شاطر - shaatir, فریبی - fareybi, حراف - harraaf, پرفن - pur fan, حرفتی - hirfati, عیار - aiyaar and دنیا ساز - dunya saaz. To understand how would you translate the word Cunning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cunning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cunning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cunning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cunning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cunning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cunning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cunning?
Meanings of cunning are پکا - pakka, بانکا - baanka, فطرتی - fitrati, چالاک - chaalaak, مکار - makkaar, شاطر - shaatir, فریبی - fareybi, حراف - harraaf, پرفن - pur fan, حرفتی - hirfati, عیار - aiyaar and دنیا ساز - dunya saaz
Whats the definition of cunning?
Definition of the cunning are
- showing inventiveness and skill
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness
- marked by skill in deception
- crafty artfulness (especially in deception)
What is the synonym of cunning?
Synonym of word cunning are definite, jaunty, machinator, adroit, matured, tricky, gnostic, trickish, picas, cheat
What are the idioms with the word cunning?
Here are the idioms with the word cunning in them.
- Two cunning knaves need no broker
What are the idioms related to cunning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cunning.
- Natural magic
- Level headed
- Love makes clever hands
- It is a double pleasure to cheat the cheater
- Knaves imagine that nothing can be done without knavery
What are the quotes with word cunning?
Here are the quotes with the word cunning in them
- The art of using deceit and cunning grow continually weaker and less effective to the user. — John Tillotson
- With care, and skill, and cunning art, She parried Time's malicious dart, And kept the years at bay, Till passion entered in her heart and aged her in a day! — Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- The terrorists are fighting freedom with all their cunning and cruelty because freedom is their greatest fear - and they should be afraid, because freedom is on the march. — George W.Bush
- Knowledge without justice ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom. — Plato