Curfew meanings in Urdu
Curfew meanings in Urdu is کرفیو Curfew in Urdu. More meanings of curfew, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Curfew.
- (noun) : an order that after a specific time certain activities (as being outside on the streets) are prohibited
- (noun) : a signal (usually a bell) announcing the start of curfew restrictions
- (noun) : the time that the curfew signal is sounded
More words from Urdu related to Curfew
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Curfew meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Curfew in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Curfew in Urdu is کرفیو - Curffew. To understand how would you translate the word Curfew in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Curfew or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Curfew synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Curfew. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Curfew in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Curfew in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Curfew with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by curfew?
Meaning of curfew is کرفیو - Curffew
Whats the definition of curfew?
Definition of the curfew are
- an order that after a specific time certain activities (as being outside on the streets) are prohibited
- a signal (usually a bell) announcing the start of curfew restrictions
- the time that the curfew signal is sounded
What is the synonym of curfew?
Synonym of word curfew are curfews
What are the quotes with word curfew?
Here is the quote with the word curfew in them
- I probably have an earlier curfew than anyone. My mom wants to keep me really safe and my dad's not overly protective, but he's a dad no matter what. — Miley Cyrus