Currency meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Currency.
- (noun) : general acceptance or use
- (noun) : the metal or paper medium of exchange that is presently used
- (noun) : the property of belonging to the present time
'Beauty' is a currency system like the gold standard. Like any economy, it is determined by politics, and in the modern age in the West is is the last, best belief system that keeps male dominance intact.
But because we in the United States finance our current account deficit by borrowing in our own currency, we can move to a more competitive dollar without the adverse effects that followed currency declines in other countries.
More words related to the meanings of Currency
More words from Urdu related to Currency
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Currency meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حادثہزر نقدسکہ یا پیسہ بناناطرزاہیڑنامعمولمحصول درآمد و برآمدمالمرہمدھنزَر نََقَداِستفادہ کاریوافرتراہمحاورہڈھراخرچ کرناروزگار آمدنینقداخلاقضرب دیناروشپیچھے بھاگناوردنظامدر خواستروپیہزررنگچکر کھاناکپڑے پہننارسمفائدہ اٹھانانوکریمال وزرفوری رقم ملنااطوارتیار کرناقطعکھدیڑناسکہ رائج الوقتعادتلگاؤگھرمایہروکڑابنتدوڑناخو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Currency
What are the meanings of Currency in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Currency in Urdu are استعمال - istemaal, کرنسی - Currency, زر - zar, ترویج - tarwiij, چلن - chalan, نقد - naqd and سکہ رائج الوقت - sikkah raa ej ul waqt. To understand how would you translate the word Currency in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Currency or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Currency synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Currency. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Currency in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Currency in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Currency with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by currency?
Meanings of currency are استعمال - istemaal, کرنسی - Currency, زر - zar, ترویج - tarwiij, چلن - chalan, نقد - naqd and سکہ رائج الوقت - sikkah raa ej ul waqt
Whats the definition of currency?
Definition of the currency are
- general acceptance or use
- the metal or paper medium of exchange that is presently used
- the property of belonging to the present time
What is the synonym of currency?
Synonym of word currency are ustion, posturer, usances, wealth, usages, riches, uruses, pollen, onuses, pelf
What are the idioms related to currency?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word currency.
- Par for exchange
- Better ill fed than ill bred
- One should be compliant with the time
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A bird in hand is worth than two in bush
What are the quotes with word currency?
Here are the quotes with the word currency in them
- 'Beauty' is a currency system like the gold standard. Like any economy, it is determined by politics, and in the modern age in the West is is the last, best belief system that keeps male dominance intact. — Naomi Wolf
- A conception not reducible to the small change of daily experience is like a currency not exchangeable for articles of consumption it is not a symbol, but a fraud. — George Santayana
- But because we in the United States finance our current account deficit by borrowing in our own currency, we can move to a more competitive dollar without the adverse effects that followed currency declines in other countries. — Martin Feldstein
- China's idea of fair trade is government subsidies of its textile and apparel exports to the United States, currency manipulation, and forgiveness of loans by its government banks. — Virginia Foxx