Curse meanings in Urdu
Curse meanings in Urdu are لعنت, نفرین, بد دعا, نحوست, کوسنا, گالی دینا, وبال, پھٹکار, لعن, گالی, برا بھلا کہنا, شامت Curse in Urdu. More meanings of curse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Curse.
- (noun) : something causing misery or death
More words related to the meanings of Curse
More words from Urdu related to Curse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Curse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
درگتڈپٹجھٹلانابربادیگردشبد نظرحقارتکھنڈرلعنبری طرح سےتضحیکشیخی بگھارناقباحتکوڑا لگاناچوٹلفاظی دکھاناگالیشرحتباہیپیٹناملامتبَربادیناگوارلعنت بھیجناطعنہمذمتشریرغملعنتناداریبدنصیبیچشم نمائالزام لگاناڈبوناپھیرتوہينک جو کچھ کہا جا رہا ہےبدفالیبدیدشنام طرازیبڑزشتبیراذیت دینالتاڑخدا کی شان میں گستاخی کرناچشم نمائی کرنافلاکتکودناطعن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Curse
What are the meanings of Curse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Curse in Urdu are شامت - shaamat, نحوست - nahuusat, گالی - gaali, لعنت - lanat, گالی دینا - gaali deyna, برا بھلا کہنا - bura bhala kaehna, نفرین - nafriin, وبال - wabaal, پھٹکار - phitkaar, بد دعا - bad doa, لعن - lan and کوسنا - kosna. To understand how would you translate the word Curse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Curse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Curse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Curse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Curse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Curse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Curse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by curse?
Meanings of curse are شامت - shaamat, نحوست - nahuusat, گالی - gaali, لعنت - lanat, گالی دینا - gaali deyna, برا بھلا کہنا - bura bhala kaehna, نفرین - nafriin, وبال - wabaal, پھٹکار - phitkaar, بد دعا - bad doa, لعن - lan and کوسنا - kosna
Whats the definition of curse?
Definition of the curse are
- something causing misery or death
What is the synonym of curse?
Synonym of word curse are misadventure, misfortune, invective, philippic, blander, cursus, malignity, abuse, imprecation, abusing
What are the idioms related to curse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word curse.
- One ill word asketh another
- A golden key opens the all locks
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- Put your finger into the fire and then say it was your misfortune
- Tick off
What are the quotes with word curse?
Here are the quotes with the word curse in them
- This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom. — Stendhal
- It's the beauty and curse of doing a daily show. Some days you've got nothing to talk about and other days Dick Cheney shoots his lawyer in the face and everyone is happy. — Craig Ferguson
- As another has well said, to handicap a student by teaching him that his black face is a curse and that his struggle to change his condition is hopeless is the worst sort of lynching. — Carter G. Woodson
- I'm not a guy who curses very much in my personal life. When I curse it sounds like a kid trying to be cool. But I think there are quite a few people, my father being one of them, who use curse words rather eloquently. — Justin Halpern