Custom meanings in Urdu
Custom meanings in Urdu are عادت, سامان, نظام, حاصل, محصول درآمد و برآمد, قاعدہ, رواج, دستور, چال, رسم, راہ, ضابطہ, چلن Custom in Urdu. More meanings of custom, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Custom.
- (noun) : accepted or habitual practice
- (noun) : habitual patronage
- (noun) : a specific practice of long standing
- (noun) : money collected under a tariff
- (adjective) : made according to the specifications of an individual
Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself.
More words related to the meanings of Custom
More words from Urdu related to Custom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Custom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجموعہ قوانینسیر سپاٹاہتھکنڈابھنڈعیّاریضابطہنیک وبد کی سمجھ رکھنے والامحاصلنتائججیتآمد و رفتڈھالچھوڑناخدمتکسی ملک کا نظامِ زراگوائیحرکت دینادَستُورُ العمَلواپس کرنادروازہعملیتجوڑ توڑ کرناجانامخصوص لباسقیامشکار کے پیچھے جاناکرتبمشیبتاانتظامطبعیمصالحہشرعاہلنیرنگیکاٹھیشسترسکیل کا کوئی ایک درجہاتارفصلاساسپیمانہڈگرعمل درآمدپیداخسیسفرضیاصول قائم کرناپیش رفتہاتھ آنا ...
Idiom with the word Custom in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Custom
What are the meanings of Custom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Custom in Urdu are حاصل - haasil, عادت - aadat, رسم - rasm, چال - chaal, نظام - nizaam, چلن - chalan, دستور - dastuur, سامان - saamaan, راہ - raah, رواج - rawaaj, قاعدہ - qaaedah and ضابطہ - zaabitah. To understand how would you translate the word Custom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Custom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Custom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Custom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Custom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Custom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Custom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by custom?
Meanings of custom are حاصل - haasil, عادت - aadat, رسم - rasm, چال - chaal, نظام - nizaam, چلن - chalan, دستور - dastuur, سامان - saamaan, راہ - raah, رواج - rawaaj, قاعدہ - qaaedah and ضابطہ - zaabitah
Whats the definition of custom?
Definition of the custom are
- accepted or habitual practice
- habitual patronage
- a specific practice of long standing
- money collected under a tariff
- made according to the specifications of an individual
What is the synonym of custom?
Synonym of word custom are garnered, habit, formality, getting, crick, nizams, currency, ritualizes, sum, law
What are the idioms with the word custom?
Here are the idioms with the word custom in them.
- To change a custom is as bad as death
What are the idioms related to custom?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word custom.
- Old customs are good customs
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
What are the quotes with word custom?
Here are the quotes with the word custom in them
- Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people's actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself. — Marcus Aurelius
- Ignorance and a narrow education lay the foundation of vice, and imitation and custom rear it up. — Mary Astell
- Marriage brings one into fatal connection with custom and tradition, and traditions and customs are like the wind and weather, altogether incalculable. — Soren Kierkegaard
- Truth always originates in a minority of one, and every custom begins as a broken precedent. — Will Durant