Cut off meanings in Urdu
Cut off Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Cut off.
- (verb) : break a small piece off from
- (verb) : cease, stop
- (verb) : make a break in
- (verb) : remove surgically
- (verb) : remove by or as if by cutting
- (verb) : cut off and stop
- (adjective satellite) : detached by cutting
The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven.
More words related to the meanings of Cut off
More words from Urdu related to Cut off
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cut off meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جُدا ہو جانے والاصافنگرانیمنفردنامناسببے جنسگھیرا ڈالناالگ کرناہٹتقسیم کَرناباہرنگہبانیخاصقلم زد کرناسابقہپھٹکرحذف کرناجداہشتروکنامشہورکاٹ دیناقرابہقرنطینہمخنّسعلیحدہ کرناغیر وابستہ بناناالگ تھلگسمتمجرَدکٹا ہواآفتابہمجردملحوظ خاطر نہ رکھناعلیحدہجاؤٹالنامختلفمحلہجھاریسنگرودھترک کرنافرق کرناانفرادیخانقاہیجانبانوکھامترددغیر جانبدارواحد ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cut off
What are the meanings of Cut off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cut off in Urdu are علیحدہ - alaahedah, منقطع - Munqata, حذف کرنا - hazf karna and کاٹ دینا - kaat deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Cut off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cut off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cut off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cut off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cut off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cut off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cut off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cut off?
Meanings of cut off are علیحدہ - alaahedah, منقطع - Munqata, حذف کرنا - hazf karna and کاٹ دینا - kaat deyna
Whats the definition of cut off?
Definition of the cut off are
- break a small piece off from
- cease, stop
- make a break in
- remove surgically
- remove by or as if by cutting
- cut off and stop
- detached by cutting
What is the synonym of cut off?
Synonym of word cut off are away, disconsolated, secludes, deletery, asunder, disconducive, detaching, deletions, aloof, discoblastic
What are the idioms related to cut off?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cut off.
- Part company
- Pick on
- Put by
- Rare earth
- Put by
What are the quotes with word cut off?
Here are the quotes with the word cut off in them
- Because society would rather we always wore a pretty face, women have been trained to cut off anger. — Nancy Friday
- I don't return anybody's calls unless it's going to mean extra money for me. And I've completely cut off all relationships with any friends that I had before the show. And I've copped an attitude. — Mike Judge
- The mind, in proportion as it is cut off from free communication with nature, with revelation, with God, with itself, loses its life, just as the body droops when debarred from the air and the cheering light from heaven. — William Ellery Channing
- The way to kill a man or a nation is to cut off his dreams, the way the whites are taking care of the Indians: killing their dreams, their magic, their familiar spirits. — William S. Burroughs