Cutting off meanings in Urdu
Cutting off meanings in Urdu is قطع کیا جانا Cutting off in Urdu. More meanings of cutting off, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Cutting off Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Cutting off.
- (noun) : the act of cutting something off
- (noun) : the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends
Uncontrolled, the hunger and thirst after God may become an obstacle, cutting off the soul from what it desires. If a man would travel far along the mystic road, he must learn to desire God intensely but in stillness, passively and yet with all his heart and mind and strength.
What are the meanings of Cutting off in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cutting off in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Cutting off in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cutting off or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cutting off synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cutting off. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cutting off in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cutting off in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cutting off with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cutting off?
قطع کیا جانا
Whats the definition of cutting off?
Definition of the cutting off are
- the act of cutting something off
- the act of shortening something by chopping off the ends
What are the quotes with word cutting off?
Here are the quotes with the word cutting off in them
- Uncontrolled, the hunger and thirst after God may become an obstacle, cutting off the soul from what it desires. If a man would travel far along the mystic road, he must learn to desire God intensely but in stillness, passively and yet with all his heart and mind and strength. — Aldous Huxley
- Certain people in the United States are driving nails into this structure of our relationship, then cutting off the heads. So the Soviets must use their teeth to pull them out. — Mikhail Gorbachev
- In our desire to impose form on the world and our lives we have lost the capacity to see the form that is already there; and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. — Colin Gunton