Dabble meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dabble.
- (verb) : play in or as if in water, as of small children
- (verb) : dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- (verb) : bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- (verb) : work with in an amateurish manner
One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.
More words related to the meanings of Dabble
More words from Urdu related to Dabble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dabble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ڈھیٹگیلا ہونانہایتغیر سنجیدہبھگونامیلا کرناکھلنڈراہوا دارنمتر کرنابیباکتسکین دینااندھا دھندذرا تر یا گیلا کرناانجمادسنناورزشیفراخنم ناکبھگاناطرّارچور چور کرناناقابلِ یقیننم کرنابرکنامحنت کرنابوندا باندی ہونابے اصلساننازبان درازنِڈرروک تھام کرنااچھی طرح سے تر کرناسیل یا نمی دینابسگیبھیگنامشکلاوچھاآلودہ کرناکلے درازبگاڑناکھلاڑیپانی میں بھگوناگیلاگیلا کرناگُستاختر ہوناڈھلوانہوائپالا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dabble
What are the meanings of Dabble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dabble in Urdu are چھڑکنا - chhirakna, غیر سنجیدہ, گیلا کرنا - giila karna, نم کرنا - nam karna and بھگونا - bhigona. To understand how would you translate the word Dabble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dabble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dabble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dabble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dabble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dabble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dabble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dabble?
Meanings of dabble are چھڑکنا - chhirakna, غیر سنجیدہ, گیلا کرنا - giila karna, نم کرنا - nam karna and بھگونا - bhigona
Whats the definition of dabble?
Definition of the dabble are
- play in or as if in water, as of small children
- dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- work with in an amateurish manner
What is the synonym of dabble?
Synonym of word dabble are splicing, impudent, splats, imbrue, spritzing, splay, airy, splatching, ret, sprinting
What are the idioms related to dabble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dabble.
- To add insult to injury
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Cudgel one's brains
What are the quotes with word dabble?
Here are the quotes with the word dabble in them
- One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular. — Tony Robbins
- I do actually dabble in a bit of poetry! And I'm yet to pen a script, but it is something that I've been telling myself I want to do. — Luke Treadaway
- Poetry is an art, and chief of the fine art the easiest to dabble in, the hardest in which to reach true excellence. — Edmund Clarence Stedman
- Poetry is an art, the easiest to dabble in, but the hardest to reach true excellence. — J. G. Stedman