Dabbled meanings in Urdu
Dabbled meanings in Urdu is چکرا Dabbled in Urdu. More meanings of dabbled, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dabbled.
- (adjective satellite) : covered with bright patches (often used in combination)
I dabbled in things like Howlin' Wolf, Cream and Led Zeppelin, but when I heard Son House and Robert Johnson, it blew my mind. It was something I'd been missing my whole life. That music made me discard everything else and just get down to the soul and honesty of the blues.
More words from Urdu related to Dabbled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dabbled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dabbled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dabbled in Urdu is چکرا. To understand how would you translate the word Dabbled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dabbled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dabbled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dabbled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dabbled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dabbled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dabbled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dabbled?
Meaning of dabbled is چکرا
Whats the definition of dabbled?
Definition of the dabbled are
- covered with bright patches (often used in combination)
What is the synonym of dabbled?
Synonym of word dabbled are clies, doiled, jabbled, yelps, tizzy, dazzlement, gaunted, vagabonded, sawfly, dabbles
What are the quotes with word dabbled?
Here are the quotes with the word dabbled in them
- I dabbled in things like Howlin' Wolf, Cream and Led Zeppelin, but when I heard Son House and Robert Johnson, it blew my mind. It was something I'd been missing my whole life. That music made me discard everything else and just get down to the soul and honesty of the blues. — Jack White
- I wrote things for the school's newspaper, and - like all teenagers - I dabbled in poetry. — Stephen Colbert
- I love a good laugh as well, I think that's so important in life, which is probably why I've dabbled in comedy writing as well as horror. I think if you can make someone laugh or smile it's the most special thing in the world. — Paul Kane