Dad meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dad.
- (noun) : an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn't have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don't be afraid to fail.
More words from Urdu related to Dad
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dad meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Dad
What are the meanings of Dad in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dad in Urdu are ابو - abbu and باپ - baap. To understand how would you translate the word Dad in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dad or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dad synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dad. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dad in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dad in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dad with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dad?
Meanings of dad are ابو - abbu and باپ - baap
Whats the definition of dad?
Definition of the dad are
- an informal term for a father; probably derived from baby talk
What is the synonym of dad?
Synonym of word dad are abo, daddy, steamie, fathers, old man, father
What are the idioms related to dad?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dad.
- Chip of the old block
- He is his father's son
- Like father like son
- It is good sometimes to hold the candle to the devil
- Never swap horses while crossing the stream
What are the quotes with word dad?
Here are the quotes with the word dad in them
- My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn't have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don't be afraid to fail. — Sara Blakely
- I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30. — Helena Bonham Carter
- You get to a certain age and you can't judge yourself on your dad or your parents. — Ellie Goulding
- If you love somebody, you love them. My parents had a 25-year age gap between them and my mum was the breadwinner, my dad the house husband. I'm a strong believer that a good relationship can work, whatever the situation. — Katherine Jenkins