Damaged meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Damaged.
- (adjective) : harmed or injured or spoiled
- (adjective satellite) : being unjustly brought into disrepute
When families are strong and stable, so are children - showing higher levels of wellbeing and more positive outcomes. But when things go wrong - either through family breakdown or a damaged parental relationship - the impact on a child's later life can be devastating.
More words related to the meanings of Damaged
More words from Urdu related to Damaged
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Damaged meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹُوٹا پُھوٹاتَعفُن زَدَہویرانظالمکثیفبرائی سےمطلوبکج روآفت زدہکیچڑ سے بھرا ہوابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحاکارتشریربدمزہبیماریالٹگھٹیابے حیائی کاکمزورحملہاوباشناکافیضائعبدیقابل اعتراضناقصچنڈالزخمیغلطی پردو کوڑی کامضرناپاکبدنصیببگاڑا ہواٹوٹانکمابیمارلاچاربٹا لگانامتزلزلجو خستہ حالت میں ہوگَلا سَڑاحمل گرانے کی دواشرپلیتنحوستغیرحاضربل دارشامت زدہمکروہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Damaged
What are the meanings of Damaged in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Damaged in Urdu are ناقص - naa qis, خراب - kharaab, شکستہ - shikastah and بیکا - biika. To understand how would you translate the word Damaged in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Damaged or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Damaged synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Damaged. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Damaged in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Damaged in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Damaged with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by damaged?
Meanings of damaged are ناقص - naa qis, خراب - kharaab, شکستہ - shikastah and بیکا - biika
Whats the definition of damaged?
Definition of the damaged are
- harmed or injured or spoiled
- being unjustly brought into disrepute
What is the synonym of damaged?
Synonym of word damaged are unhygienic, infertile, melanous, fautors, defective, dilapidated, awry, wonky, unequal, inexact
What are the idioms related to damaged?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word damaged.
- Much bruit little fruit
- A fly in the ointment
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- A rolling stone gathers no moss
- Allow time and moderate dely haste administers all thing badly
What are the quotes with word damaged?
Here are the quotes with the word damaged in them
- The driver of a racing car is a component. When I first began, I used to grip the steering wheel firmly, and I changed gear so hard that I damaged my hand. — Juan Manuel Fangio
- When families are strong and stable, so are children - showing higher levels of wellbeing and more positive outcomes. But when things go wrong - either through family breakdown or a damaged parental relationship - the impact on a child's later life can be devastating. — Iain Duncan Smith
- The Christian fear of the pagan outlook has damaged the whole consciousness of man. — David Herbert Lawrence
- You grow up a bit damaged or broken then you have some success but you don't know how to feel good about the work you're doing or the life you're leading. — Johnny Depp