Damaging meanings in Urdu
Damaging meanings in Urdu is نقصان دہ Damaging in Urdu. More meanings of damaging, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Damaging.
- (adjective satellite) : designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- (adjective satellite) : (sometimes followed by to') causing harm or injury
I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it's like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way.
More words related to the meanings of Damaging
More words from Urdu related to Damaging
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Damaging meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Damaging
What are the meanings of Damaging in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Damaging in Urdu is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh. To understand how would you translate the word Damaging in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Damaging or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Damaging synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Damaging. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Damaging in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Damaging in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Damaging with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by damaging?
Meaning of damaging is نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh
Whats the definition of damaging?
Definition of the damaging are
- designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- (sometimes followed by to') causing harm or injury
What is the synonym of damaging?
Synonym of word damaging are damning, disadvantageous, damasking, damnific, baneful, counterproductive, inimical, damnable, detribalize, perniciousness
What are the idioms related to damaging?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word damaging.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Butter is gold in the morningilver at noor lead at night
- Gain gotten by a lie will burn one's fingers
What are the quotes with word damaging?
Here are the quotes with the word damaging in them
- Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. — William James
- A shift is necessary toward lifestyles less geared to environmental damaging consumption patterns. — Maurice Strong
- I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it's like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way. — Joyce Meyer
- I think on-stage nudity is disgusting, shameful and damaging to all things American. But if I were 22 with a great body, it would be artistic, tasteful, patriotic and a progressive religious experience. — Shelley Winters