Dance meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Dance.
- (noun) : an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- (noun) : a party for social dancing
- (noun) : a party of people assembled for dancing
- (noun) : taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- (verb) : skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways
- (verb) : move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
- (verb) : move in a graceful and rhythmical way
More words from Urdu related to Dance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ارتعاشپنڈاتلاشی لینازقند بھرناجھوٹابالچھلانگ یا پھلانگ مارناجست یاپھلانگتوڑے لینارقص کرناکلولنقلجھولے کی حرکتگولاکھیل کود کرناناچ کودالبیلا ناچکودنانرتلہر کا اتار چڑھاؤانٹااچھل کودٹپپارقص مستانہناچناجستتھرتھراہٹکرہمٹکناٹپپا لگاناجھولپھدکناایک ٹانگ کی کودتوڑاتغیر وقوفکھیل کودبتاناڈلاؤگيندکدکناناچایک گیتاچھلنابھاؤجھلاؤرقصکلیلپھلانگناجھٹکے والی حرکتکودنا پھاندنا ...
Idiom with the word Dance in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dance
What are the meanings of Dance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dance in Urdu are ناچ - naach, نرت - nirat, رقص کرنا - raqs karna, ناچنا - naachna and رقص - raqs. To understand how would you translate the word Dance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dance?
Meanings of dance are ناچ - naach, نرت - nirat, رقص کرنا - raqs karna, ناچنا - naachna and رقص - raqs
Whats the definition of dance?
Definition of the dance are
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- a party for social dancing
- a party of people assembled for dancing
- taking a series of rhythmical steps (and movements) in time to music
- skip, leap, or move up and down or sideways
- move in a pattern; usually to musical accompaniment; do or perform a dance
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way
What is the synonym of dance?
Synonym of word dance are hop, dancing, gesticulation, clog dancing, frisk, jig, danceress, dancettes, dancette, dances
What are the idioms with the word dance?
Here are the idioms with the word dance in them.
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you
What are the idioms related to dance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dance.
- Round dance
- Round dance
- Round dance
- A bad workman always quarrels with his tools
- A bad workman quarrels with his tools
What are the quotes with word dance?
Here are the quotes with the word dance in them
- People dance at any age. — Mikhail Baryshnikov
- No, but way before that, I've been doing little dances in movies for years. Yeah, that was an amazing chance. You know, at my age to be able to do a music dance video, very unusual. — Christopher Walken
- Sometimes, when I'm alone, I put on six inch heels and wear nothing else and dance around in front of the mirror and do my little stripper dance. — Tori Spelling
- No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown, in the end there is one dance you'll do alone. — Jackson Browne