Dancer meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dancer.
- (noun) : a performer who dances professionally
- (noun) : a person who participates in a social gathering arranged for dancing (as a ball)
People were being so mean as a result of my ability - a gift, really. So I think that's what makes me fight harder to provide an option to aspiring kids or artists. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through... to see a little girl or a little dancer experience such unnecessary rejection.
More words from Urdu related to Dancer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dancer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dancer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dancer in Urdu are رقاص - raqqaas and ناچنے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Dancer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dancer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dancer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dancer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dancer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dancer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dancer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dancer?
Meanings of dancer are رقاص - raqqaas and ناچنے والا
Whats the definition of dancer?
Definition of the dancer are
- a performer who dances professionally
- a person who participates in a social gathering arranged for dancing (as a ball)
What is the synonym of dancer?
Synonym of word dancer are dancers, maillots, dancing master
What are the quotes with word dancer?
Here are the quotes with the word dancer in them
- The Dancer believes that his art has something to say which cannot be expressed in words or in any other way than by dancing. — Doris Humphrey
- No dancer can watch Fred Astaire and not know that we all should have been in another business. — Mikhail Baryshnikov
- Well, I was sort of a jack-of-all-trades in show business for a long time. I was a singer and a dancer and then I got a job as an actor. — Christopher Walken
- People were being so mean as a result of my ability - a gift, really. So I think that's what makes me fight harder to provide an option to aspiring kids or artists. I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through... to see a little girl or a little dancer experience such unnecessary rejection. — Laurieann Gibson