Daydream meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Daydream.
- (verb) : have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- (verb) : have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- (noun) : absentminded dreaming while awake
Idioms related to the meaning of Daydream
What are the meanings of Daydream in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Daydream in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Daydream in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Daydream or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daydream synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daydream. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daydream in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daydream in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daydream with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by daydream?
ہوائی قلعے, شیخ چلی کے خواب, خیالی پلاوٴ
Whats the definition of daydream?
Definition of the daydream are
- have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake
- have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy
- absentminded dreaming while awake
What are the idioms related to daydream?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word daydream.
- Catch the bear before you sell his skin
- First catch your hare and then cook it
- Golden dreams make men awake hungry
What are the quotes with word daydream?
Here are the quotes with the word daydream in them
- In a daydream sort of way, I think it would be pretty cool to direct a movie. But I have been on movie and TV sets and know it is hard work. I like directing it in my mind. It is easier. — Michael Connelly
- As a little girl I used to daydream about my real father coming on a white horse to rescue me. — Christine Keeler
- I've studied a technique called the Sanford Miesner technique, that teaches you how to focus. It's mainly about daydreaming. And the technique's really about imaginary circumstances. Using your imagination to sort of daydream about stuff. It makes you emotional in a scene. — Sam Rockwell