Daylight meanings in Urdu
Daylight meanings in Urdu is دن کی روشنی Daylight in Urdu. More meanings of daylight, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Daylight.
- (noun) : the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- (noun) : light during the daytime
And when an architect has designed a house with large windows, which is a necessity today in order to pull the daylight into these very deep houses, then curtains come to play a big role in architecture.
I don't believe in writing at night because it comes too easily. When I read it in the morning it's not good. I need daylight to begin. Between nine and ten o'clock I have a long breakfast with reading and music.
More words from Urdu related to Daylight
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Daylight meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Daylight
What are the meanings of Daylight in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Daylight in Urdu is دن کی روشنی. To understand how would you translate the word Daylight in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Daylight or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Daylight synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Daylight. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Daylight in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Daylight in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Daylight with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by daylight?
Meaning of daylight is دن کی روشنی
Whats the definition of daylight?
Definition of the daylight are
- the time after sunrise and before sunset while it is light outside
- light during the daytime
What is the synonym of daylight?
Synonym of word daylight are daylights, daylight vision
What are the idioms related to daylight?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word daylight.
- The candle before lights better than the candle behind
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
- Floating light
- Have the sun in one eyes
What are the quotes with word daylight?
Here are the quotes with the word daylight in them
- And when an architect has designed a house with large windows, which is a necessity today in order to pull the daylight into these very deep houses, then curtains come to play a big role in architecture. — Arne Jacobsen
- I don't believe in writing at night because it comes too easily. When I read it in the morning it's not good. I need daylight to begin. Between nine and ten o'clock I have a long breakfast with reading and music. — Gunter Grass
- Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed. — David Letterman