Dazzling meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Dazzling.
- (adjective satellite) : shining intensely
- (adjective satellite) : amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning
When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years.
More words from Urdu related to Dazzling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dazzling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اُجلانمائشیچکنادرخ شانصافتابندہشوخفوق البھڑکفروزاںرخشانمشہورچمکتا ہُواچٹکیلابھڑ کیلامنورروشناجلامعروفغرااجلیپرگھٹتاباںچمکیلابھڑک دارفاشتابانبیضاآشکارانستعلیقچَمَکتا دَمَکتازرق برقمہرے دارکندنعلانیہروشَننورانیخیرہ کندرخشاںاجاگرتاب داربہت عُمدہچمک دارکھلا ہواتابدارچمکتا ہوابھڑکیلاصریحثاقبآب دارظاہر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Dazzling
|Wash ones hands of||ذمہ داری سے دستبر دار ہونا|
|Worth one salt||وفا دار یا|
|Worth ones salt||وفا دار یا|
|You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you||جالی دار پردے کے پیچھے ناچتے ہو اور گمان پر کرتے ہو کہ کوئی تم کو نہیں دیکھ سکتا|
What are the meanings of Dazzling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dazzling in Urdu are آب دار - aab daar, خیرہ کن - khiirah kun and رخشان - rakh shaan. To understand how would you translate the word Dazzling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dazzling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dazzling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dazzling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dazzling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dazzling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dazzling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dazzling?
Meanings of dazzling are آب دار - aab daar, خیرہ کن - khiirah kun and رخشان - rakh shaan
Whats the definition of dazzling?
Definition of the dazzling are
- shining intensely
- amazingly impressive; suggestive of the flashing of lightning
What is the synonym of dazzling?
Synonym of word dazzling are glossy, fulgent, bright, glaring, garish, shining, resplendent, refulgent, polished, lustrous
What are the idioms related to dazzling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dazzling.
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- All false praise wounds an honest mind
- An act done against my will is not my act
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
- Better an empty house than an ill tenants
What are the quotes with word dazzling?
Here are the quotes with the word dazzling in them
- Elizabeth Peyton, the artist known for tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant youth, is now painting tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant middle age. — Jerry Saltz
- When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years. — Denis Diderot
- Mohammed was not an apparent failure. He was a dazzling success, politically as well as spiritually, and Islam went from strength to strength to strength. — Karen Armstrong
- Confit is the ultimate comfort food, and trendy or not, it is dazzling stuff. — Sally Schneider