Dealer meanings in Urdu
Dealer meanings in Urdu is بیوپاری Dealer in Urdu. More meanings of dealer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Dealer.
- (noun) : someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- (noun) : the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- (noun) : a firm engaged in trading
- (noun) : the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- (noun) : a seller of illicit goods
More words from Urdu related to Dealer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dealer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dealer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dealer in Urdu is بیوپاری - beopaari. To understand how would you translate the word Dealer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dealer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dealer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dealer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dealer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dealer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dealer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dealer?
Meaning of dealer is بیوپاری - beopaari
Whats the definition of dealer?
Definition of the dealer are
- someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange; buys and sells for his own account
- a firm engaged in trading
- the person who distributes the playing cards in a card game
- a seller of illicit goods
What is the synonym of dealer?
Synonym of word dealer are bargainer, merchant, monger, trader, businessman
What are the quotes with word dealer?
Here are the quotes with the word dealer in them
- Many say an art dealer running a museum is a 'conflict of interest.' But maybe the art world has lived an artificial or unintentional lie all of these years when it comes to conflicts of interest. — Jerry Saltz
- A leader is a dealer in hope. — Napoleon Bonaparte