Dealing meanings in Urdu
Dealing meanings in Urdu is معاملہ Dealing in Urdu. More meanings of dealing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dealing.
- (noun) : method or manner of conduct in relation to others
Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you're in your 60s and you're with the kid every day, you're dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again.
When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems.
More words from Urdu related to Dealing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dealing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Dealing in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Dealing
What are the meanings of Dealing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dealing in Urdu is معاملہ - moamalah. To understand how would you translate the word Dealing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dealing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dealing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dealing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dealing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dealing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dealing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dealing?
Meaning of dealing is معاملہ - moamalah
Whats the definition of dealing?
Definition of the dealing are
- method or manner of conduct in relation to others
What is the synonym of dealing?
Synonym of word dealing are matter, mattery, affair, matterful, shebang, intercourse, mattering, negotiation, thing
What are the idioms with the word dealing?
Here are the idioms with the word dealing in them.
- Flattery sit in the parlour while plain dealing is kicked out of doors
- Plain dealing is a jewel but they that use it die beggars
What are the idioms related to dealing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word dealing.
- Dress slowly when you are in a hurry
- Fools are wise men in the affairs of women
- No joke
- No one ought to be a judge in his own case
- Open question
What are the quotes with word dealing?
Here are the quotes with the word dealing in them
- Being a father at a later age is different from when I had my other two daughters when I was in my 20s and 30s. If you're in your 60s and you're with the kid every day, you're dealing with the mind of a child, so it opens up that childishness in you again. — Martin Scorsese
- When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems. — Michael Shannon
- My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual. — Phyllis Diller
- Nothing is as dangerous in architecture as dealing with separated problems. If we split life into separated problems we split the possibilities to make good building art. — Alvar Aalto