Dean meanings in Urdu
Dean meanings in Urdu is ڈین Dean in Urdu. More meanings of dean, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Dean.
- (noun) : an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- (noun) : (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- (noun) : a man who is the senior member of a group
- (noun) : United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
My dad was kind of a pool shark and had a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin thing going on. I've always been fascinated by the fifties because of him. There was a hip, cool, anything-goes atmosphere back then, but looking good was still a priority.
More words from Urdu related to Dean
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dean meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Dean in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dean in Urdu is ڈین. To understand how would you translate the word Dean in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dean or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dean synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dean. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dean in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dean in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dean with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dean?
Meaning of dean is ڈین
Whats the definition of dean?
Definition of the dean are
- an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- a man who is the senior member of a group
- United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
What is the synonym of dean?
Synonym of word dean are dan, deans
What are the quotes with word dean?
Here are the quotes with the word dean in them
- Old age realizes the dreams of youth: look at Dean Swift in his youth he built an asylum for the insane, in his old age he was himself an inmate. — Soren Kierkegaard
- My dad was kind of a pool shark and had a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin thing going on. I've always been fascinated by the fifties because of him. There was a hip, cool, anything-goes atmosphere back then, but looking good was still a priority. — Dylan McDermott
- Howard Dean has been successful because he was clear in his opposition to the war. People appreciate a politician with the courage to say, I oppose this war. — Bianca Jagger
- My dad was dean of fine arts at the university. I was casting bronzes in the school foundry. I was using the university as a playground. — Maya Lin