Dearest meanings in Urdu
Dearest meanings in Urdu is جگری Dearest in Urdu. More meanings of dearest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Dearest.
- (noun) : a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
When the principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then the battle is your calling, and peace has become sin. You must at the price of dearest peace lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy with all the fire of your faith.
More words from Urdu related to Dearest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Dearest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Dearest in it
What are the meanings of Dearest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Dearest in Urdu is جگری - jigri. To understand how would you translate the word Dearest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Dearest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Dearest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Dearest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Dearest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Dearest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Dearest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by dearest?
Meaning of dearest is جگری - jigri
Whats the definition of dearest?
Definition of the dearest are
- a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
What is the synonym of dearest?
Synonym of word dearest are juggleress, intimate, jaggary, closest
What are the idioms with the word dearest?
Here are the idioms with the word dearest in them.
- I am myself my own nearest of kin i am dearest to myself
What are the quotes with word dearest?
Here are the quotes with the word dearest in them
- Acquire the habit of speaking to God as if you were alone with Him, familiarly and with confidence and love, as to the dearest and most loving of friends. — Alphonsus Liguori
- My dreams were all my own I accounted for them to nobody they were my refuge when annoyed - my dearest pleasure when free. — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- When the principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day, then the battle is your calling, and peace has become sin. You must at the price of dearest peace lay your convictions bare before friend and enemy with all the fire of your faith. — Abraham Kuyper
- I can tell you, dearest friend, that if it became known how much friendship, love and a world of human and spiritual references I have smuggled into these three movements, the adherents of programme music - should there be any left - would go mad with joy. — Alban Berg