Debates meanings in Urdu
Debates meanings in Urdu is بحث Debates in Urdu. More meanings of debates, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In thinking about religion and society in the 21st century, we should broaden the conversation about faith from doctrinal debates to the larger question of how it might inspire us to strengthen the bonds of belonging that redeem us from our solitude, helping us to construct together a gracious and generous social order.
The debates of that great assembly are frequently vague and perplexed, seeming to be dragged rather than to march, to the intended goal. Something of this sort must, I think, always happen in public democratic assemblies.
More words from Urdu related to Debates
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Debates meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تقریر کرنادعویٰتبادلہٴ خیالسات پانچ کرنابحثقضیہبحثا بحثیبحث کرناتکرارمذاکرہجھڑپمباحثہکلامکہن سننتنازعہراڑجھگڑاحجتتقریرقضیہ کرناالجھاؤرد و بدلتکرار کرنادلیل کرناجرحسوال جوابالجھ پڑنانذاعگفتگومعترض ہوناتنازعگُفتگُونزاعمکالمہنوک جھوکگفت و شنیدزيرِِ بحث لاناجھڑپا جھڑپیقصہاستدلالمناظرہکہنا سننانزاع لفظیمباحثہ کرناباد ببادجھگڑناحجت کرنادلیلحیص بیصپرخاش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Debates
What are the meanings of Debates in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Debates in Urdu is بحث - baehs. To understand how would you translate the word Debates in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Debates or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Debates synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Debates. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Debates in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Debates in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Debates with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by debates?
Meaning of debates is بحث - baehs
Whats the definition of debates?
Definition of the debates are
What is the synonym of debates?
Synonym of word debates are controversy, veltion, concussing, discussion, debate, argumentation, argument, debatement, dispute, polemic
What are the idioms related to debates?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word debates.
- Do not argue against the sun
- Have a word with
- Talk down
- In too much disputing truth is lost
- On the mat
What are the quotes with word debates?
Here are the quotes with the word debates in them
- The arts are an even better barometer of what is happening in our world than the stock market or the debates in congress. — Hendrik Willem Van Loon
- In thinking about religion and society in the 21st century, we should broaden the conversation about faith from doctrinal debates to the larger question of how it might inspire us to strengthen the bonds of belonging that redeem us from our solitude, helping us to construct together a gracious and generous social order. — Jonathan Sacks
- The debates of that great assembly are frequently vague and perplexed, seeming to be dragged rather than to march, to the intended goal. Something of this sort must, I think, always happen in public democratic assemblies. — Alexis de Tocqueville
- Mental health is often missing from public health debates even though it's critical to wellbeing. — Diane Abbott