Debut meanings in Urdu
Debut meanings in Urdu is آغاز کار Debut in Urdu. More meanings of debut, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Debut.
- (noun) : the act of beginning something new
- (noun) : the presentation of a debutante in society
- (verb) : appear for the first time in public
- (verb) : make one's debut
- (verb) : present for the first time to the public
As an editor, I read Charlotte Rogan's amazing debut novel, 'The Lifeboat,' when it was still in manuscript. I read it in one night, and I really wanted my company to publish it, but we lost it to another house. It's such a wonderful combination of beautiful writing and suspenseful storytelling.
What are the meanings of Debut in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Debut in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Debut in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Debut or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Debut synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Debut. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Debut in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Debut in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Debut with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by debut?
Whats the definition of debut?
Definition of the debut are
- the act of beginning something new
- the presentation of a debutante in society
- appear for the first time in public
- make one's debut
- present for the first time to the public
What are the quotes with word debut?
Here are the quotes with the word debut in them
- As an editor, I read Charlotte Rogan's amazing debut novel, 'The Lifeboat,' when it was still in manuscript. I read it in one night, and I really wanted my company to publish it, but we lost it to another house. It's such a wonderful combination of beautiful writing and suspenseful storytelling. — Karen Thompson Walker
- June 2005 is the five year anniversary of the debut of Battle Pope. — Robert Kirkman
- It was one of the most exciting, perfect evenings of my life, my solo debut at Carnegie Hall. And knowing we were all there to raise money for Gay Men's Health Crisis made the evening an extraordinary experience. — Bernadette Peters