Decay meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Decay.
- (verb) : fall into decay or ruin
- (noun) : the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- (noun) : the organic phenomenon of rotting
- (noun) : the process of gradually becoming inferior
- (noun) : an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- (verb) : undergo decay or decomposition
- (noun) : a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- (verb) : lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
It's art that pushes against psychological and social expectations, that tries to transform decay into something generative, that is replicative in a baroque way, that isn't about progress, and wants to - as Walt Whitman put it - 'contain multitudes.'
More words related to the meanings of Decay
More words from Urdu related to Decay
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decay meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رد کرناغارت کرناتعفنڈھلانفناریختاجاڑضائع شدہ مقدارگھاٹاچوکتاراج کرنافضول استعمال کرنامنسوخیخلشنکماپنوبالبے حالیجہدگلاناچرکابرتھا کرنابے فائدہ کرناجہاز جو ٹوٹ پھوٹ چُکا ہواجسام نباتاتیہبوتتَباہیتنزلخاتمہبربادحرجخطاتباہیخاک میں ملاناغیر استعمالیغصہضرربگاڑکھنڈرکمیکاہشجھرنابوسیدہکاٹناپنیقلع قمعتفریق عناصرتاخت و تاراجخَرابی ہَسِيارسستیناس ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Decay
What are the meanings of Decay in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decay in Urdu are فرسودگی - farsuudgi, بربادی - bar baadi, کاہش - kaahish, ریخت - reykht, بوسیدگی - bosiidgi and اتلاف - itlaaf. To understand how would you translate the word Decay in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decay or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decay synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decay. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decay in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decay in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decay with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decay?
Meanings of decay are فرسودگی - farsuudgi, بربادی - bar baadi, کاہش - kaahish, ریخت - reykht, بوسیدگی - bosiidgi and اتلاف - itlaaf
Whats the definition of decay?
Definition of the decay are
- fall into decay or ruin
- the spontaneous disintegration of a radioactive substance along with the emission of ionizing radiation
- the organic phenomenon of rotting
- the process of gradually becoming inferior
- an inferior state resulting from the process of decaying
- undergo decay or decomposition
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- lose a stored charge, magnetic flux, or current
What is the synonym of decay?
Synonym of word decay are deprecation, ruination, essay, deprecating, ruin, wastor, depigmentation, jadedness, vernage, wear and tear
What are the idioms related to decay?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decay.
- Pigs and whistles
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- Who weds ere be wisehall die ere he thrive
What are the quotes with word decay?
Here are the quotes with the word decay in them
- Age is not all decay it is the ripening, the swelling, of the fresh life within, that withers and bursts the husk. — George MacDonald
- Writers may be disreputable, incorrigible, early to decay or late to bloom but they dare to go it alone. — John Updike
- It's art that pushes against psychological and social expectations, that tries to transform decay into something generative, that is replicative in a baroque way, that isn't about progress, and wants to - as Walt Whitman put it - 'contain multitudes.' — Jerry Saltz
- Fundamentalists are panicked by the apparent disintegration of the family, the disappearance of certainty and the decay of morality. Fear leads them to ask, if we cannot trust the Bible, what can we trust? — Garrett Hardin