Deceit meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Deceit.
- (noun) : the act of deceiving
- (noun) : a misleading falsehood
- (noun) : the quality of being fraudulent
A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.
More words related to the meanings of Deceit
More words from Urdu related to Deceit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deceit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرکارگردشگھبراہٹفضلفندھوکا دے کر پھانسنادغابازیداؤشولہپراناشیوہداؤںسرکانابچ نکلنے کا عملمَکَرگرفتاربے ایمانیشعبدہ گریجھانسا دیناپھرناچٹخنیپیچیدگیفریب کاری سے کام لینانقل و حرکتکذبادعادھوکا دینابندشچوکحلقے یا چھلے بناناگھومناجوازعیّاریدھوکے کی ٹٹیدرندہ صفت شخصمکربرمہال چھلساختغلطی کرناحاصلپانی دینازور دار کاروائیوجدانتماشا کرناخوگھوڑے کی چالطراریہدایتپچھلی بل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Deceit
What are the meanings of Deceit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deceit in Urdu are چال - chaal, پیچ - peych, دھوکا - dhoka, فریب - fareyb, بہانہ - bahaanah, فطرت - fitrat, دغا - dagha, جل - jal, نیرنگ - naerang and گھات - ghaat. To understand how would you translate the word Deceit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deceit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deceit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deceit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deceit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deceit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deceit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deceit?
Meanings of deceit are چال - chaal, پیچ - peych, دھوکا - dhoka, فریب - fareyb, بہانہ - bahaanah, فطرت - fitrat, دغا - dagha, جل - jal, نیرنگ - naerang and گھات - ghaat
Whats the definition of deceit?
Definition of the deceit are
- the act of deceiving
- a misleading falsehood
- the quality of being fraudulent
What is the synonym of deceit?
Synonym of word deceit are speed, screws, delusion, ruse, fold, stratagem, salvo, machination, wile, leaches
What are the idioms with the word deceit?
Here are the idioms with the word deceit in them.
- There is no deceit in a brimmer
What are the idioms related to deceit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word deceit.
- An ill paymaster never wants excuse
- Agues come on horseback but go away on foot
- Ill comes in by ells and goes out by inches
- Misfortunes come on wings and depart on foot
- Lie in wait
What are the quotes with word deceit?
Here are the quotes with the word deceit in them
- The art of using deceit and cunning grow continually weaker and less effective to the user. — John Tillotson
- As to the deceit perpetrated upon women, let it pass, for, when love is in the way, men and women as a general rule dupe each other. — Giacomo Casanova
- A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends. — Henry A.Wallace
- Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the power of the market simultaneously, they may keep the common man in eternal subjection. — Henry A.Wallace