Deceptive meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Deceptive.
- (adjective satellite) : causing one to believe what is not true or fail to believe what is true
If history, philosophy and so on vanish from academic life, what they leave in their wake may be a technical training facility or corporate research institute. But it will not be a university in the classical sense of the term, and it would be deceptive to call it one.
More words from Urdu related to Deceptive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Deceptive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Deceptive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Deceptive in Urdu are گمراہ کن - gum raah kun and فریب کار - fareyb kaar. To understand how would you translate the word Deceptive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Deceptive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Deceptive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Deceptive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Deceptive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Deceptive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Deceptive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by deceptive?
Meanings of deceptive are گمراہ کن - gum raah kun and فریب کار - fareyb kaar
Whats the definition of deceptive?
Definition of the deceptive are
- causing one to believe what is not true or fail to believe what is true
What is the synonym of deceptive?
Synonym of word deceptive are mispleading, misgoverned, strayers, mispleads, mislikers, misleaders, misguiders, misguider, misleadingly, misleading
What are the quotes with word deceptive?
Here are the quotes with the word deceptive in them
- The attempt to devote oneself to literature alone is a most deceptive thing, and often, paradoxically, it is literature that suffers for it. — Vaclav Havel
- Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss! — Oliver Goldsmith
- If history, philosophy and so on vanish from academic life, what they leave in their wake may be a technical training facility or corporate research institute. But it will not be a university in the classical sense of the term, and it would be deceptive to call it one. — Terry Eagleton
- Science without respect for human life is degrading to us all and reflects a hollow and deceptive philosophy, a philosophy that we as a people should never condone. — Nathan Deal