Decide meanings in Urdu
Decide meanings in Urdu are فیصلہ کرنا, طے کرنا, قرار, چکانا Decide in Urdu. More meanings of decide, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Decide.
- (verb) : bring to an end; settle conclusively
- (verb) : cause to decide
- (verb) : influence or determine
- (verb) : reach, make, or come to a decision about something
I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't decide this it just doesn't feel right at my age.
Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.
But there comes a moment in everybody's life when he must decide whether he'll live among the human beings or not - a fool among fools or a fool alone.
|I can decide now||میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Decide
More words from Urdu related to Decide
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decide meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹکاناچھوٹا کَرناتصفیہ کرناڈھارسچلیپانکالناسکھ چین یا آرام دینابقیہسمپورن کرنااَنجام کو پُہنچاناتمامچھوڑناپکاکنارہ کش ھوناٹھیراناثبوتطےبھرناچڑ چڑاٹٹوخاموشآسانیمقرر کردہختم ہونانبٹاناگاڑناعہدبرستاتی نالاقائم مزاجیصلیبسکونڈگری کرنادرد مٹاناسہارا دیناشامِل کَرنامُکَمَل کرناپُوراچھوڑ دینامبلغتشفیمسئلہ حل کرنانباہاستقلالادا کر ناسکھآرام کی حالتقرارفراغجمع ہوانتیجہ اَخذ کَرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Decide
What are the meanings of Decide in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decide in Urdu are طے کرنا - taey karna, فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, چکانا - chukaana and قرار - qaraar. To understand how would you translate the word Decide in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decide or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decide synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decide. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decide in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decide in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decide with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decide?
Meanings of decide are طے کرنا - taey karna, فیصلہ کرنا - faeslah karna, چکانا - chukaana and قرار - qaraar
Whats the definition of decide?
Definition of the decide are
- bring to an end; settle conclusively
- cause to decide
- influence or determine
- reach, make, or come to a decision about something
What is the synonym of decide?
Synonym of word decide are cross, judging, chicana, wade, decussate, wind up, decipherment, settle, overpass, adjudicate
What are the idioms related to decide?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decide.
- Sit tight
- Swear the peace
- Swear the peace
- Fix on
- Make up one mind
What are the quotes with word decide?
Here are the quotes with the word decide in them
- I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't decide this it just doesn't feel right at my age. — Jack Nicholson
- Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. — Voltaire
- But there comes a moment in everybody's life when he must decide whether he'll live among the human beings or not - a fool among fools or a fool alone. — Thornton Wilder
- She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it. — Margaret Sanger
How to use decide in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use decide in a sentence.
- I can decide now — میں ابھی فیصلہ کرسکتا ہوں