Decided meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Decided.
- (adjective satellite) : recognizable; marked
One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age - at the age of 38 in fact - he changed course and decided to become a doctor.
More words from Urdu related to Decided
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decided meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Decided in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decided in Urdu are طے شدہ - taey shudah and فیصل - faesal. To understand how would you translate the word Decided in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decided or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decided synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decided. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decided in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decided in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decided with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decided?
Meanings of decided are طے شدہ - taey shudah and فیصل - faesal
Whats the definition of decided?
Definition of the decided are
- recognizable; marked
What is the synonym of decided?
Synonym of word decided are settled, given, crossed, concerted, faisal, umpire, refree, judicative, agminated, circumvolute
What are the idioms related to decided?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decided.
- New fangled
What are the quotes with word decided?
Here are the quotes with the word decided in them
- I got to experience soccer at the highest level at a young age I decided I wanted to be part of that for as long as possible. — Mia Hamm
- I figured out it was a social thing, what women were allowed to do. At a very young age, I decided I was not going to follow women's rules. — Joan Jett
- One of my grandfathers, actually, having gone out there as a minister, decided he would better serve the people as a doctor. So at a very late age - at the age of 38 in fact - he changed course and decided to become a doctor. — Colin Firth
- The year I was born, 1956, was the peak year for babies being born, and there are more people essentially our age than anybody else. We could crush these new generations if we decided too. — Tom Hanks