Decisive meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Decisive.
- (adjective satellite) : forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- (adjective) : determining or having the power to determine an outcome
- (adjective) : characterized by decision and firmness
- (adjective satellite) : unmistakable
This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art.
More words related to the meanings of Decisive
More words from Urdu related to Decisive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decisive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خالصزیادہانت کاریبے کم و کاستپھلانااختتامیمُستقیممطلقاًنپٹبھوندوفیصلہ کنناطقآخرشکھلا کھلااٹلپیچھے جاناکہناحتماًوہیتراشندہبتانادھڑ سےبروقت جاری ہونااستواراصلیبہتدو ٹوکخاصاز حد ضروریگذشتہپابندبلا شرطادا کرنابہت دور کاغایتفرضیصریحکھرے پن سےکافی ہونابینڈاختم کرناذاتقاطعمحدودیکایکآخرینراستغیر مشروطآواز نکالناآخری نتیجہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Decisive
What are the meanings of Decisive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decisive in Urdu are دو ٹوک - do tuuk, فیصلہ کن - faesla kun, قطعی - qati, قاطع - qaate and ناطق - naatiq. To understand how would you translate the word Decisive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decisive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decisive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decisive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decisive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decisive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decisive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decisive?
Meanings of decisive are دو ٹوک - do tuuk, فیصلہ کن - faesla kun, قطعی - qati, قاطع - qaate and ناطق - naatiq
Whats the definition of decisive?
Definition of the decisive are
- forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis
- determining or having the power to determine an outcome
- characterized by decision and firmness
What is the synonym of decisive?
Synonym of word decisive are blunt witted, decider, very, bluntish, decidable, utter, blunting, decagynous, unmitigated, categorical
What are the idioms related to decisive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decisive.
- In so many words
- Open question
What are the quotes with word decisive?
Here are the quotes with the word decisive in them
- This communication alone, by the comparison of the antagonisms, rivalries, movements which give birth to decisive moments, permits the evolution of the soul, whereby a man realizes himself on earth. It is impossible to be concerned with anything else in art. — Robert Delaunay
- War remains the decisive human failure. — John Kenneth Galbraith
- We consider Christmas as the encounter, the great encounter, the historical encounter, the decisive encounter, between God and mankind. He who has faith knows this truly let him rejoice. — Pope Paul VI
- Today, I, too, wish to reaffirm that I intend to continue on the path toward improved relations and friendship with the Jewish people, following the decisive lead given by John Paul II. — Pope Benedict XVI